Thursday, September 16, 2010

ITS A TEA PARTY ... begining with brain storming



For my daughters tea party we've decided to do stations , Ive selected 3 stations . The first station will be princess glitter face paint , the second station will be decorating foam photo frames with foam letters and decals and the third will be bead braclet making . I choose these activities because they are inexpensive and are specific to little girls in the age group we will be inviting .Im going to try and keep a running total so you can see exactly what this party will cost .


FACE PAINT :

I googled cheap princess face paint and found some on ebay , the entire kit is $10 plus $ 3 to ship
I'll use 3 seperate card tables we already have to set up my stations and I'll buy 3 $1 table covers from deals to cover them in different colors to go with our theme .

FOAM PHOTO FRAME :

For these I purchased foam photo frames in an 8 pack ( I bought 2 packs) costing $1 a piece again at deals .
I bought a bucket of princess foam decals from patcatans for $ 7.99
We will be sending everyone a picture of themselves included in their thank you cards to be put in their frame to remember this special day .

BEAD BRACLETS :

I already had a braclet kit for girls laying around in our craft supplies but originally I paid $ 4.99 for it from ollys. I'm pretty sure I will be able to get the string at patcatans though at this point I cant tell you the price .


These stations will provide fun filled MEMORABLE activities for the girls , and 2 out of 3 of the stations can be completed by the kids on their own giving them a sense of independance . I'll be enlisting the help of a few of my craftiest friends for the face painting table =)

No comments:

Post a Comment